Strategic Partner Manager, Connected TV
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in advertising agency, TV, programmatic or digital investment firm.
- Experience meeting/exceeding business growth goals.
- Experience in programmatic sales (e.g., exchanges).
- Experience in video solutions.
- Knowledge of engaged landscape.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Passion for Video/CTV.
About the job
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will catalyze and bring thought leadership to a broader strategic growth project within Connected TV (CTV). You will bring experience, ideas, and relationships to help us effectively grow our CTV business by investing more with agencies and customizing our inventory supply to me
The Global Partnerships organization is responsible for exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The Global Partnerships team supports Google’s own Product teams with essential partnerships to help Google’s user experiences in advertising, Search, Assistant, Maps, Travel, Shopping, Payments and more. Teams create product-enabling partnerships, go-to-market strategies and incubate business growth for a variety of products.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $157,000-$241,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Accelerate Connected TV (CTV) growth across the exchange by clearly articulating our value proposition by promoting exchange inventory.
- Act as a trusted consultant to guide agency operating company budget owners on the CTV landscape and growth strategy, advising on needs and opportunities.
- Lead partnership proposals via agency operating company relationships, maintain understanding of the needs of the landscape, especially on CTV. Lead Sales promotion, expand campaign with operating company stakeholders.
- Act as a CTV thought leader, attend and present in market industry events.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve CTV processes, tools and pitch proposals and share ecosystem feedback.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?