Administrative Business Partner, Google Customer Solutions (English, Portuguese)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in executive support, project management, or event planning.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Experience in using technology and the internet to improve work efficiency.
- Knowledge of process, project, and program management theory and practices, with the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Ability to adhere to complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
About the job
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (i.e., manage calendars, administer expense reports, book travel, and coordinate facilities).
- Support team projects and drive team culture.
- Plan, manage, and execute team offsites, events, and activities. Travel as needed.
- Partner with your directors to help them scale themselves across their broader organization, often acting as their proxy.
- Collaborate with the global Administrative Business Partner team to ensure successful execution of regularly scheduled domestic and international meetings, events, or projects.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?