Partner Manager, Small and Medium Businesses (English, Polish)
- Experience in technology agreements or partner management.
- Experience in SaaS or cloud IT infrastructure, technical, or channel/partner management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Polish fluently.
- Experience in cloud partner ecosystem, including System Integrators (SIs), Service Providers (SPs), Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), telecommunications and web, or other partners (i.e., web hosting companies) serving Small and Medium-sized Businesses at scale.
- Experience in developing growth initiatives, running experiments, and developing conclusions based on data.
- Experience in achieving partner business goals and using business reporting tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate analysis into actionable plans.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and execution skills.
About the job
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will drive Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) business to Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs) in Central and Eastern Europe by working collaboratively with our SMB Partner Lead, Sales teams, and our extensive partner network.
In this role, you will work with key SMB-focused partners to develop their Google Cloud business via marketing campaigns, training, and enablement. You will develop an understanding of partner growth drivers, and identify creative solutions to increase business across several different categories of Google Cloud partners. You will be collaborative, creative, and drive business at scale through our partner ecosystem. You will manage a diverse ecosystem of partners, and work with our Sales team to build and execute growth initiatives. You will provide a positive contribution to our overall team environment.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage the ongoing engagement with current Small and Medium-sized Business strategic partners in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Drive business and marketing programs with partners for go-to-market.
- Focus on Small and Medium-sized Business joint plans, pipeline reviews, and partner quarterly business reviews.
- Be able to support coordinating alignment with the Sales team for partner attach and engagement programs.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?