Director, Large Customer Sales, MENA Client Solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience across digital, media, or industry experience.
- Experience in sales and commercial leadership as manager of managers, with a technical leaning.
- Experience as a people manager leading teams/operations.
- Experience leading teams and achieving team culture and cross-functional alignment.
- Experience leading specialized sales teams and developing a performance/brand customer portfolio. Experience leading teams that consist of multiple levels of management (i.e. teams that have scaled).
- Experience managing partnerships teams and building partnership ecosystems.
- Experience working in complex matrixed organizations and highly effective at navigating through ambiguity.
- Knowledge of and experience in the MENA markets.
- Ability to effectively engage and collaborate with leaders internally and externally.
- Excellent operational, capacity management, and/or organizational process analysis skills.
About the job
We help customers get the very most possible out of our products and solutions. We take responsibility for driving businesses and ensuring our products are well adopted.
In the MENA market, it's important to have knowledgeable versatile leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of ensuring effective delivery of our products and solutions which includes expertise on how best to deploy our products and ensuring we have the right ecosystem in place from a buyside and sellside perspective to help our clients get the most value out of those products.
As a Client Solutions Director, you'll lead and coach high-performing specialist teams with deep expertise across our products (including Google Marketing Platform, Search, YouTube, and Display) to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will lead and coach the Agency, partnerships, and publisher partnerships teams to ensure we have an excellent ecosystem that can deliver our solutions.
You will partner closely with other teams that support the MENA business and cross-functional teams (e.g., gTech, Marketing, and Go-To-Market). You will work with these partners to bring the best of Google to our MENA Customers.
In this role, you will work with Vertical Sales Leaders to ensure that all of our resources are focused on important Customer and business opportunities.
You will train and motivate a specialized team and take an analytical approach to sales management. Our client solutions teams are constantly growing their own expertise while evolving Google’s offering and service model to meet and exceed their business objectives.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Oversee the management of multiple teams, including analytical consultants, strategic insights managers, partnerships and ecosystems, performance solutions, display and video solutions, measurement specialists, and large publisher sales.
- Hold managers accountable for achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and delivering on key strategic projects.
- Partner with MENA and wider regional sales leadership, and Hub Cluster Leader to establish effective engagement models and operational processes to ensure seamless collaboration and delivery of solutions.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the technology and advertising landscape in MENA to guide managers and anticipate business opportunities. Identify areas of value for our customers and Google that will create business impact.
- Ensure a proper talent management approach is in place to help Googlers grow and progress. Provide feedback and coaching to managers to ensure appropriate alignment across teams, and stimulate cross-functional collaboration.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?