Strategy and Operations Specialist, Small/Medium Businesses
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- 4 years of experience in planning, management consulting/investment banking.
- 2 years of experience in sales strategic operations for small and medium businesses/mid-market businesses.
- Experience with SQL, database, scripting, and business intelligence tools.
- Experience in developing investigative models using spreadsheet software, retrieving inputs, and collaborating with decision-makers to drive actions.
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Experience with territory and quota setting for sales.
- Knowledge of digital native startup landscape and cloud partner ecosystem.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, products, trends and market dynamics.
- Ability to create and foster cross-functional networks, construct simple and impactful messages from complex analysis.
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, and communication skills.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role, you will partner with sales leadership to provide actionable insights and use a data-driven approach for decision-making and drive our fast growing business. You will drive and develop the performance and strategy of our Google Cloud business and ensure rapid and long-term sustainable growth of our Google Cloud offering.
You will focus on shaping short-term and long-term goals and trajectory for the business, and partner with leadership to support a regular business review cadence and other processes to keep the business on track with goals. You will deliver insights and action plans, address specific areas of risk and opportunity, work cross-functionally and leverage the support of Global teams for analysis and data. You will enable the Regional teams with at-scale insights, analysis, processes and tools providing thought leadership and input into global projects.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Guide executive level decision-making through scalable and actionable investigative insights into core business decisions such as prioritization of growth opportunities.
- Communicate complex ambiguous business issues to advise the Google Cloud Sales leadership team.
- Build a network across Sales, Marketing, Business Intelligence, and Finance, both in partnership and across teams.
- Design robust and scalable processes to minimize inefficiencies.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?