Partner Engineer, Artificial Intelligence, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: San Francisco, CA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Reston, VA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- 7 years of experience as a solution architect or technical consultant in a cloud computing environment or a customer or partner-facing role.
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g., Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies).
- Experience with machine learning frameworks.
- Experience architecting production machine learning systems on distributed infrastructure.
- Experience developing and deploying one or more applied AI/ML solutions in cloud environments.
- Experience presenting and delivering technical presentations to large audiences.
- Experience integrating databases into AI/ML solutions.
- Experience architecting and deploying machine learning operations pipelines.
- Ability to learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
As a Partner Engineer, you will work with Partner Development Managers to grow and support the Google Cloud partner ecosystem in the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) domain. You will understand the technical capabilities of our partners.
In this role, you will lead the effort to enable partners across technologies and solutions. You will contribute to customer adoption of Google Cloud by supporting partners, bringing the services to market faster, and create new business growth streams. You will help partners in the migration and deployment phase, ensuring they have access to Google Cloud artifacts, tools, templates, and best practices.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build partner specific, go-to-market solutions in AI/ML space to reduce business cycles and drive partner business as measured through business growth.
- Recommend integration and migration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to implement a complete solution on Google Cloud.
- Own the technical relationship with our partners, empowering them to drive a pilot or proof of concept on the latest AI/ML offerings.
- Work with partners during the implementation phase to assure they have all the tools necessary to deliver a successful deployment.
- Support partners towards customer acceptance of the technical proposal, leading to a commercial proposal, and eventual agreement.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?