Business Intelligence Sales Specialist, Google Cloud
- Experience planning, pitching, and executing a territory sales strategy.
- Experience working with sales engineers and customer technical leads to build business cases for transformation and plan for implementation.
- Experience prospecting, proposing, and closing solutions in a specialist capacity.
- Experience in technology promoting/consulting, data analysis or Business Intelligence.
- Experience executing commercial and legal negotiations with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Experience engaging and collaborating with executive stakeholders as a business advisor and thought leader in Business Intelligence (BI).
- Experience in data analytics technology stack.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Data Analytics offerings including BigQuery.
- Ability to present executives or C level executives with a customer.
- Excellent business judgment and investigative skills.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Business Intelligence Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for growing our Business Intelligence business by building and expanding relationships with customers. You will build relationships with both Cloud Data Analytics Sales Specialists (DASS), Field Sales Representatives (FSRs), Customer Engineers (CEs), and customers. You will partner with internal Google Cloud Product (GCP) Sales teams to grow their Business Intelligence (BI) businesses and lead overall value for GCP.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Calibrate the business against the Objectives and Key Results, and accurately forecast and report the state of the business for a selected territory.
- Build executive relationships with customers as the Business Intelligence Subject Matter Expert, lead strategic direction for customers, Google Cloud Data Analytics Sales Specialists, Field Sales Representatives, and Customer Engineers.
- Develop and execute account plans, including a broader enterprise plan across verticals.
- Assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud Business Intelligence solutions and articulate solution differentiators and the measurable business impact.
- Work with Google Account and Technical teams to develop a pipeline and provide expertise. Execute sales plans and related efforts with the Cloud Teams and Partners.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?