Business Development Consultant, New Business Sales
- 3 years of experience in advertising sales, business development, partner management, or online media environment.
- Experience building relationships with internal and external executive-level stakeholders.
- Ability to speak and write in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, or Kannada fluently.
- Experience in relationship and stakeholder management.
- Experience working in sales, consulting, media or advertising, including knowledge of the India market and insights into both digital and traditional media.
- Ability to effectively analyze spreadsheets and create/deliver impactful presentations, with experience planning, delivering and executing marketing campaigns, measurement, and creative strategy.
- Ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and influencing skills, with the ability to present advertising solutions to multiple audiences.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will work with a variety of internal stakeholders to optimize business partnerships to help grow and develop their digital marketing strategy. You'll also build and manage a pipeline of customers working towards strategic goals.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Consult with C-level customers to achieve online marketing and business goals. Prospect, manage, and forecast new business pipeline and opportunities.
- Identify the customer's needs and challenges. Design compelling marketing solutions and develop strategic solutions using product knowledge to optimize success for our customers, and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Work with multiple stakeholders and represent the customer internally.
- Conduct research and analysis, to develop strategies which capitalize on market potential and opportunities. Partner closely with Google’s pre-sales and client on-boarding teams to effectively service clients.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?