Principal Architect, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience as an Enterprise Specialist in a cloud computing environment, or in a similar customer-facing role.
- Experience in cloud computing (e.g., applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms, and data), including cloud market and engaged dynamics.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Developing practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience with enterprise technology buying and evaluation processes involving computing solutions.
- Experience in building, developing, designing, and implementing distributed global cloud-based systems.
- Ability to learn, understand, and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally to position and orchestrate solutions consisting of multiple products.
- Ability to engage audiences and identify expansion engagements within accounts.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will lead cross-functional teams to help customers design, plan, implement, and govern enterprise cloud strategies. You will combine both technical goals and business insight. You will partner with the Value Developing team in order to articulate the total value of each technical solution and the overall business partnership with Google Cloud.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build an advisory relationship with strategic accounts and engage with Specialists, VP developing, Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Chief Technology Officers (CTOs).
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology in the industry, and promote Google Cloud with customers, at conferences, and online.
- Make recommendations on the integration strategies, enterprise developer, platforms, and application infrastructure required to implement a complete solution, providing advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Manage an enterprise developer relationship with customers by collaborating with Specialists, Product Management, Developing team etc.
- Identify customer priorities, technical objections, and design strategies encompassing the entire Google ecosystem to deliver business value and resolve blockers.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?