Technical Account Manager, Google Cloud Consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role working with stakeholders, driving customer technical implementations or transformation programs.
- Experience supporting customers in cloud operations (e.g., launch/capacity planning, product release management), technical support, escalation management, or IT consulting.
- MBA or Master’s degree in a Management, Technical, or Engineering field.
- Experience in application/workload migration to public cloud providers.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver impactful solutions.
- Experience collaborating across business units internally and at large enterprises.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving and management skills, and experience translating business requirements into technological solutions.
- Understanding of IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, or content delivery networks.
About the job
Our Google Cloud Consulting (GCC) organization delivers product and implementation expertise to our strategic customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud at leading organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical facets of their cloud transformation journey. You will manage the delivery of Google Cloud Consulting engagements to drive customer adoption of Google Cloud services, like Google Compute Engine, Google Cloud Machine Learning, Google Kubernetes Engine, BigQuery, Workspace, Google Chrome and many more.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance, manage timelines, milestones, migration goals and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development. Oversee multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand customer’s business, develop strategic roadmaps, lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support and Engineering to ensure customer success during critical moments. Work with customers and Support to guide issues and escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to help support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate cloud adoption.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.