SAP Advanced Business Application Programming developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in Advanced Business Application Programming developer (ABAP) software development and testing.
- Experience in ABAP Objects and modern ABAP.
- Experience in cloud-based SAP deployments, SAP products and technologies with complex solution architecture.
- Ability to define and implement a set of technical solutions, partnering with other product teams.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across organizational and functional boundaries in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to read and understand logs and traces.
About the job
You lead all aspects of web development, requirements gathering, software development, testing, documentation, training, implementation, ongoing support, and maintenance for both in-house and customer-facing web applications. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of Googlers using UI and functional specs/prototypes as input. You are empowered to act like an owner, take action and innovate to meet user and customer needs.
The Core team builds the technical foundation behind Google’s flagship products. We are owners and advocates for the underlying design elements, developer platforms, product components, and infrastructure at Google. These are the essential building blocks for excellent, safe, and coherent experiences for our users and drive the pace of innovation for every developer. We look across Google’s products to build central solutions, break down technical barriers and strengthen existing systems. As the Core team, we have a mandate and a unique opportunity to impact important technical decisions across the company.
- Design, implement, and support Advanced Business Application Programming developer (ABAP) adapters and plugins for various GCP services.
- Design and implementation of ABAP Software Development Kit (SDK) on top of underlying GCP APIs.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management teams across the globe to identify feature gaps, deficiencies, and bugs.
- Identify opportunities for innovation that benefit GCP customers and partners.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?