Google Cloud Sales Academy Resident (English, Spanish)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in B2B sales, sales development, or customer relationship management
- Business level written and verbal communication experience
- Ability to conduct necessary business communications in English and Spanish professionally
- Experience in sales in the technology industry
- Experience sourcing leads and generating sales pipeline
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space
- Ability to quickly establish trusted relationships with prospects and assess their needs
- Customer-centric mindset
About the job
As a part of the Google Cloud Sales Academy Program, you will have the unique opportunity to work with multiple sales teams in the cloud organization under the direct mentorship of experienced Google sellers. Google Cloud Sales Academy is a 9-month program that will develop and enhance your sales skills in Google Cloud. You will participate in outstanding learning and development, receive tailored coaching and experience different sales activities and sales roles within our small and medium business organization. During the program you will be certified in Google Cloud products and services, understand and contribute to our strategy, network, receive on-the-job training and mentoring by experienced sellers and sales managers.
When participating in the field rotations, you will collaborate with your assigned sales team and you will identify, qualify, and nurture customer opportunities. Through this experience, you will see firsthand how Google Cloud solutions enable customers to transform their businesses to meet the needs of the digital world, modernize their workplaces, and innovate for the future.
The program will commence August 21st, 2023.
Deadline to apply is June 11th, 2023.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work towards strategic business goals while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to grow our Google Cloud customers' long-term business.
- Strengthen communication with customers, building a personal brand and learning how to manage relationships with C-level executives.
- Follow up on sales/marketing campaigns and self-generated campaigns using value based approaches.
- Partner with tenured Google sellers to drive customer attendance at marketing events, training, and other key activities to build awareness and education on Google’s solutions.
- Generate demand with prospective and existing customers via video conferencing, phone calls, email and events to identify, qualify, and cultivate opportunities, while staying updated in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to maintain accuracy in the pipeline.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?