Technical Account Manager, Google Cloud Professional Services
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of client-facing experience interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving technical implementations or transformation programs.
- Experience supporting customers in Google Cloud operations, technical support, escalation management or IT consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
- Master's degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
- Experience collaborating across business units internally and at enterprises.
- Experience in application/workload migration to public Google Cloud providers.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Knowledge of IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems or content delivery networks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and problem-solving, presentation, and management skills.
About the job
The Professional Services organization in Google Cloud delivers product and implementation expertise to our customers to help them with their Google Cloud investments. In this role, you will help customers adopt Google Cloud products. You will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud at leading organizations, guiding them through the technical facets of their Google Cloud transformation journey. Also, you will manage the delivery of Professional Services engagements to drive adoption of Google Cloud services.In this role, you will regularly engage with diverse stakeholder groups, including executives of enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. You will have the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally approximately 25% of the time.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive feature development. Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps. Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with support, engineering, and site reliability engineering to ensure customer success. Work with customers and support to guide issues/escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate Google Cloud adoption.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?