Partner Sales Manager, Public Sector, Google Cloud (Spanish)
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working in a Partner or Channel Sales Manager position, driving partner sales and developing/managing pipeline.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- 8 years of experience with partner ecosystems, agile partners, resellers, system integrators (SIs), managed service providers (MSPs), global system integrators (GSIs), or independent software vendors (ISVs).
- 5 years of experience with public cloud solutions.
- Experience presenting to multiple audiences including leadership and C-suite teams with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent management skills with a comfort working in and through a cross-functional organization.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you'll be responsible to partner with the relevant Sales team to cultivate opportunities with our Google partners. You will be the point of contact for the team to drive partner activity. In addition to working with the Google Sales team, you will also work closely with other Sales teams from Google’s ecosystem of partners, and you will manage the day-to-day interaction between the two. You will build the partner strategy for an aligned Sales region, orchestrate the engagement with partners, work cross-functionally to integrate resellers, system integrators (SIs), managed service providers (MSPs), global system integrators (GSIs), or independent software vendors (ISVs) into the process, and advocate for Channel Programs to influence the evolution of future opportunities for the channel.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Sales and Partner Management teams, to discuss and establish the joint business plan with the partner.
- Identify the right Google partner for each opportunity from the portfolio of partners managed by Google and suggest opportunities for partner sourced agreements.
- Lead Monthly Business Reviews (MBRs), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), and pipeline and forecast management.
- Report on all partner activity and work closely with Sales and Partner Management teams to optimize and ensure alignment.
- Set the partner roadmap for the Sales team and identify which partners are industry or workload aligned to drive demand generation activities with partners, through events and campaigns through an industry focused plan in coordination with Partner Marketing.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?