Cloud Migrations Consultant, Professional Services, Google Cloud
- Experience in project management, client services, management or IT strategy consulting.
- Experience with enterprise IT and in cloud technologies and services.
- Experience in delivering materials cloud digital transformation projects to global enterprises in customer-facing roles.
- Experience presenting and communicating with executive IT and non-IT stakeholders in enterprises.
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience in app and/or infrastructure modernization, including discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
- Experience in delivering and operating solutions (e.g., Agile, Design Thinking, DevOps) and respective frameworks (e.g., ITIL, TOGAF, SAFe).
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact.
- Experience working with a cross-functional geographically dispersed team and customer base.
- Ability to learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver implementations of cloud solutions.
- Lead the program management of multi-functional, Google Cloud Professional Services projects, program planning, delivery assurance and verification, tracking and reporting, and risk and mitigation planning.
- Manage the risks, issues, and actions for the accounts and regularly track them to meet the expected outcomes and timelines.
- Interact with Sales teams, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for client outcomes.
- Manage the deployment of cloud-based distributed virtualized infrastructure solutions.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?