Technical Program Manager, Packaging (English)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering, a related Engineering or Science field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in packaging industry.
- Experience with packaging materials used in consumer packaging (e.g., paper, molded fiber, corrugate, rigid box).
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience in the packaging industry and working in a production environment.
- Ability to work in a team and fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work in the office and at the manufacturing site.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
About the job
In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing Creative, Business Group, and Operations team to design packaging from sketch and concept to prototyping, validation and mass production.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Support the development and validation of Google packaging.
- Work with internal and external teams in packaging operations, logistics, vendors and manufacturer.
- Support alignment of quality requirements during development and product ramp (e.,g. first article inspections).
- Support preparation for builds, pack out, and provide summary feedback on validation.
- Travel to sites throughout Asia and Unites States as needed.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?