Delivery Executive, Google Cloud Consulting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in planning and delivering cloud solutions in Public Cloud hybrid environments.
- Experience in program management in environments using Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid methodologies.
- Experience in enterprise transformation programs.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in planning and delivering cloud solutions in Public Cloud, preferably Google Cloud Platform or hybrid environments.
- Experience in working with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party teams to deliver successful cloud centric solutions.
- Experience in account management, client service, or management consulting.
- Ability to grow in evolving and ambiguous environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About the job
As a Delivery Executive, you will work directly with Google’s most strategic customers on large multi-year transformational engagements underpinned by Google’s Cloud Platform (GCP) to drive business value for those customers. You will provide thought leadership, delivery management, consulting, and technical skills to customer engagements while working with Google's cross-functional executives and key technical leaders to oversee the planning and deployment of solutions via Google’s Cloud Platform.
You will also work closely with key Google partners, Global Strategic Initiatives (GSI) and niche, and our Global Delivery Centre teams currently servicing key accounts using your extensive experience of building and leading high performing teams and driving successful deliveries in large multinational, matrixed organisations from inception to completion.You will play a leading role in delivering our most complex, multi-team, transformational engagements by combining a deep understanding of industry customers and Cloud technologies with excellent communication, influencing, and delivery leadership skills.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Provide oversight and coordination of Google Cloud Platform programmes at engagements, including management of benefit realization and the coordination of new capabilities to enable effective change and deliver projected benefits.
- Provide strong delivery leadership, developing trusted customer relationships to C-level/Board level, defining and aligning strategic delivery and business value Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and shared delivery roadmap(s).
- Manage communications with all stakeholders (technical and business), providing transparency across the engagement, visibility of progress against desired outcomes and timely updates.
- Build a high performing Delivery team, across functions/locations, breaking down large, complex problems into manageable chunks, enabling delivery by creating clarity from ambiguity, structuring/sequencing to maximize value and remaining open minded to pivot if needed.
- Define criteria for control and management of deliveries/engagements, advocate delivery and process excellence, implement continuous improvements.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?