Partner Engineer, Security
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a customer-facing or technical sales engineering role in security or cloud native environments.
- Experience in cybersecurity matters (e.g., threat detection, malware intelligence, cloud security posture management, or identity and access management systems).
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical field.
- Certification in the Cloud or Security industry (e.g., Google Cloud Professional Security Engineer, CISSP, Security+, etc.).
- Experience in sales and implementation of enterprise security solutions (e.g., threat detection and hunting, identity and access management systems, SAML, Networking, Cloud Security Posture Management and Cloud Workloads Protection, and Google Cloud Products).
- Experience in a partnership-oriented role.
- Knowledge of product and solution market trends in the cybersecurity industry (e.g., ransomware, attack frameworks, zero trust, etc.).
- Ability to speak and write in Arabic fluently.
About the job
As a Partner Engineer focused on Channel and Technology Partners, you will help us grow our cybersecurity business by building and expanding relationships with partners. In this role, you will be a trusted advisor to partners and an advocate for our security solutions, providing support to Executive, Analyst, and Engineering teams at partner companies. You'll accompany partners as they design joint solutions and bring them to market. You will help our partners get as much value out of our Security Solutions as possible. You will be an ally to partners and move things forward as efficiently as possible.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with Security Partner teams to identify and develop existing and potential partners, understand their business models and challenges, and recommend solutions that will serve their customers.
- Work with a variety of companies to build Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Technology Partnerships, integrations, managed service offerings, offerings through our system integrator partners, and scaled motions through the channel.
- Develop use cases, solution architectures, and integrations with partner technology that will help them grow the joint business with Google Cloud Security solutions.
- Own technical aspects of solutions including supporting partner opportunities, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and customer deployments.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events where applicable.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?