Sales Specialist, Apigee, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business development relating to software as a service, middleware, mobile applications or similar technology solutions.
- Experience leading software sales and account management at an enterprise business-to-business software company.
- Experience promoting API management (APIM), API-Security, and App-Integration based solutions.
- Experience with all aspects of business development, especially qualifying accounts.
- Experience of achieving strategic goals and delivering results.
- Ability to quickly understand products and identify how they can provide value to a prospective customer.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner and position Apigee to help us grow into new organizations.
- Be responsible for the Business Application Platform portfolio in the region, carrying a business quota.
- Negotiate and manage the entire business cycle. Present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Partner with the broader Google Cloud and Google organization to bring the best of OneGoogle to our clients.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Google partners to maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with corporate customers.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?