Program Manager, Global Risk and Compliance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience operating and refining strategy and process for risk and compliance of extended workforce.
- Experience designing and implementing risk assessments.
- Experience with process design and improvement (e.g., Lean Six Sigma or equivalent).
- Experience in vendor risk management (e.g., privacy, security, and legal requirements).
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to drive large-scale organizational change across various workflows, services, and teams working cross-functionally.
About the job
As a Risk and Compliance Program Manager, you will be part of a dynamic, vendor strategy, governance, and infrastructure team reinventing the way the workforce is managed. You will focus on staying connected to recent guidance and influencing global teams to streamline their processes to be user friendly, efficient, and simple for our technical infrastructure teams and third-party vendors to follow.
- Establish a clear road-map for multiple domains and industries which documents how risk and compliance services will evolve and maintain a multi-domain view of compliance standards.
- Establish and streamline processes for privacy and security reviews. Design learning models to support SOP/process changes, best practice sharing, and continual improvement.
- Coordinate the access management process for new and established suppliers, granting virtual and physical access for technical infrastructure vendors.
- Conduct risk analyses and solvency assessments to assess vendors ability to withstand operational or financial stress.
- Design multi-industry mitigation plan for activism management and their emerging forces and conditions to increase workforce engagement and a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?