Lead, Retail Partnerships, Fitbit and Pixel Watch
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Atlanta, GA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA; Miami, FL, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in sales management, business development, or partner management in an Internet, software platform, or consumer electronics company.
- Experience in management consulting or market intelligence and insights.
- Experience promoting and selling consumer electronics to retailers.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level and to successfully launch new products in the market.
- Ability to interact with partners and executives, manage ambiguity, solve problems, and scale effectively across a large organization.
About the job
The Devices and Services Business Organization manages relationships with retailers, carriers, and other distribution partners. We are responsible for sales, partner management, and executing the consumer go-to-market strategy to maximize the adoption of Google’s hardware products including Pixel and accessories, Google Nest family, and services.
As a Lead, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and executing against growth strategies for our retail business. You'll promote new programs and services to retailers, facilitate business agreements, and manage performance. You will partner closely with our Retail Marketing and Retail Operations teams to execute channel marketing and merchandising plans to support business goals.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $157,000-$241,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Manage all aspects of the business cycle including sell-in, business agreements, promotional planning, and sell-out.
- Build relationships with retail executives to understand and motivate partners to provide an exceptional consumer experience at retail. Drive Quarterly Business Reviews, account planning, and yearly planning.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the consumer hardware market, retail dynamics, and Google’s hardware strategy.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, finance, legal, and compliance teams to develop and refine our go-to-market strategy.
- Report key metrics including forecasts, inventory, return on investment analysis, and business growth. Own improved return on investment goals and expansion of hardware and services on Google products.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?