Web3 Growth Engagement Lead
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience with strategy or business development.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Experience with Web 3.0 technologies and concepts such as blockchains, digital assets, Dapps, or Cryptocurrency.
- Experience managing and growing relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally.
- Experience building and scaling growth engagement programs within large communities or large corporations.
About the job
PLACEHOLDER JOB DESCRIPTION
As the APAC Web3 Growth Engagement Lead, you will drive at scale initiatives to attract web3 developers to Google Cloud. You will have the opportunity to be creative, to design and execute unique initiatives that will establish Google Cloud as a preferred destination for Web 3 developers. The initiatives will scale across APAC and target native Web3 developers as well as current Web2 developers who are Web3 curious. You will establish repeatable processes that encourage the developer ecosystem to create technical Web3 content with Google Cloud.
In this role, you'll manage a diverse set of stakeholders ranging from Sales and Marketing leadership to Developer Relations. You will drive the Web3 ecosystem within APAC using your direct insight into the developer trends of the Web3 ecosystem.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop and execute a scalable APAC Web3 developer growth strategy, focusing on Web3 native and curious developers in APAC.
- Define the strategy and lead the execution of creative programs to attracts Web3 developers to Google Cloud.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute initiatives for Web3 partners to make Google the preferred cloud destination for developers and companies in the ecosystem.
- Create a community where technical Web3 content is being created for Google Cloud as new products are being developed.
- Be the point of contact, internally and externally, for the Web 3 developer relations.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?