Technical Program Manager, Data Center Infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience managing projects.
- Experience in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or electrical engineering.
- Knowledge of data center infrastructure.
- Ability to forecast resource requirements in a data-driven way.
- Ability to manage complex projects and programs from inception through to completion.
- Excellent data analysis, risk assessment, and problem-solving skills.
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $118,000-$172,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Supply Chain, and Project Execution to develop market requirement documentation.
- Provide Technical Program Management support for several concurrent projects that span mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, systems engineering, and controls.
- Design and ensure effective execution of the interface between project teams and equipment vendors, including readiness reviews with cross-functional teams.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?