Google Workspace Sales Specialist, Public Sector (Dutch)
- Experience in direct sales and client management for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS solutions.
- Experience with Sales in the Public Sector space.
- Experience building relationships and delivering results in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to speak and write in Dutch fluently.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience selling Google Workspace Solutions or Collaboration Software.
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory business strategy.
- Excellent strategic, analytical thinking, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak and write in French fluently.
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with wider Google teams on a territory strategy to generate and develop business results in the territory and open up opportunities with national, regional, and local agencies and higher education customers for Google Workspace.
- Meet directly in the field with customers and partners, and provide quotes to customers and partners to ensure establishing and processing Google Workspace agreements for new and expansion opportunities.
- Develop and maintain technical and conversational proficiency in Google Workspace services including Voice, Search, Google Cloud Identity Premium, and Chrome.
- Develop fluency around the Google Workspace business process, including analyzing potential in a territory, developing structured territory plans, quarterly reviews of accounts, and involvement of cross-functional teams whose participation is critical to enterprise sales.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?