Data Engineer, Physical Security, Security Systems and Technology
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Boulder, CO, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Data Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence or data science.
- Experience manipulating, processing, and extracting value from datasets.
- Experience working with data warehouses, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, data modeling, ETL/ELT and reporting tools and data structures.
- Experience with Pantheon ETL, Clarinet and Replicator.
- Experience with SQL Server, AppsScript and Data Studio.
- Experience in technical consulting.
- Ability to deliver results in an ambiguous and a changing environment.
About the job
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $115,000-$169,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
- Be a technical partner to customers and solve complex data issues.
- Build and maintain systems to extract, store and gather insight from data generated by physical security systems.
- Develop reports and dashboards to surface data to customers.
- Maintain private data privacy and security at all parts of the development process.
- Maintain development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, source control, test documentation/execution and issue identification and resolution.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?