Regional Consulting Lead, Google Cloud
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in enterprise customer consulting, advising, or similar roles.
- Experience managing a region/territory including performance, and building, shaping, leading and growing a customer-focused business and team.
- Ability to travel in the region up to 50% of the time, as required.
- Master’s degree in a Management, Technical, or Engineering field.
- Experience growing and managing a professional services organization with a regional presence.
- Experience managing a cloud/software business and software solutions, delivering to enterprise customers.
- Experience leading people in matrixed environments, growing and developing talent, and managing complex, operational, and strategic cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience leading technical and functional teams across a region.
- Ability to grow C-level relationships within the industry and be an industry thought leader.
About the job
As a Regional Consulting Lead, you will bring enterprise cloud experience to create a customer passion and readiness, lead and orchestrate a team of Account Leads, Engagement Managers, Technical Account Managers, Learning and Professional Services. You will be accountable for the business performance, and will lead expanded capabilities and enterprise cloud business, enablement, delivery and success. You will lead strategy, operating models, and more in the region to align to overall global enterprise and customer needs and strategy.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Bring a consultative approach that will align the region around a customer approach.
- Work with business leadership, to manage, and develop a client base for our regional practice, ensuring customers' deployment of solutions.
- Be responsible for regional performance across the consulting portfolio such as customer success, professional services, learning/education, technical account management and people management.
- Orchestrate teams for creating solutions and serve as the regional leader for Cloud Consulting Team and Google Cloud GTM.
- Cultivate and grow Partners within the industry and be an industry/partner thought leader.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?