Head of Business Operations, Google Customer Solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in management consulting, sales operations, business strategy, investment banking, venture capital, private equity or corporate advisory, or 6 years of experience with an advanced degree.
- 4 years of experience working with executive stakeholders.
- 2 years of experience in people management.
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of Google Ads products, Sales teams, and/or service operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to influence, communicate and drive change with multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work on complex ambiguous topics and turn them into stories that influence an audience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and development skills.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role, you will manage and lead a team of StratOps professionals. You will partner with executive stakeholders across the business and around the world to ensure the smooth execution/implementation of the business operations through the global app development ecosystem.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Coordinate on business planning with relevant stakeholders spread across all regions, help drive executive reviews including Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and content for townhalls.
- Drive partnership with executive Sales, Regional Sales Strategy and Operations (RSO), Sales Finance, Product and Sales Activation, Marketing, gTech and other stakeholder teams to help drive smooth business operations.
- Hire, manage, coach and develop a team of Strategy and Operations Analysts, to deliver against strategic business goals and operational priorities.
- Lead hypotheses and analysis behind drivers and root causes, recommend and prioritize initiatives based on findings.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?