Associate Partnership Manager, Devices and Services Business Organization
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing partnerships, account management, or business development
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently.
- Experience with business development and sales in a fast-paced industry with mobile devices and services.
- Experience with the retail industry (e.g., retail AI and retail demand forecasting).
About the job
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
- Drive and action distribution agreements and sales for Google-branded hardware.
- Initiate agreements with potential partners, lead exploratory talks, and build consensus with internal and external executives.
- Consult with strategic partnerships, manage partnerships to deliver results, and build excellent long-term partner relationships.
- Identify and prioritize partner goals.
- Serve as Google-branded hardware relationship manager for the current existing agreements helping to realize and optimize value from the partnership.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?