Account Product Strategist, Large Customer Sales (English, Spanish)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in analytics and providing data driven solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- Experience in consulting and project management.
- Knowledge of Google advertising solutions.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to build client relationships and data-driven approach.
- Ability to create strategic programs to deliver performance (e.g., scalable implementation plans).
- Excellent problem-solving, presentation, and communication skills.
About the job
As an Account Product Strategist, you will be responsible for ensuring that the strategy and performance of Google Ads products achieves the objectives of our customers.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Be responsible to help our clients in the region to plan, implement and monitor robust product strategies.
- Partner with Business, Product Specialists and Agencies teams to land product opportunities and goals with clients.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement and measure scalable product performance projects across our region.
- Manage the execution and delivery of complex campaigns across all Google Ads Solutions and Platforms ensuring the performance meets customers' Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the clients to understand the core business objectives and issues.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?