Program Manager I, New Product Introduction, Pixel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: new product introduction/supply chain, management/manufacturing, operations/development or operations engineering.
- 1 year of experience in program management.
- MBA or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Operations Engineering or other relevant field.
- Experience launching consumer hardware products that are Custom Manufactured (CM), Joint Development (JDM), Original Device Manufacturers (ODM), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), and third-party suppliers.
- Experience in the consumer technology market working with global and cross-functional internal and external teams.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity, and strategic skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $96,000-$139,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Own operations early engagement from Ok to concept through prototype phase. Lead operations cross-functional team through Ok to commit, develop and build gates.
- Be responsible for setting expectations for operations excellence early in the product development lifecycle.
- Be responsible for capex planning, early capacity planning, SKU rationalization, and aligning cross-functional teams on operational priorities and highlighting cost vs. feature tradeoffs.
- Be a key partner responsible for proactive risk and opportunity identification and communication across the program.
- Plan and execute development new product introduction builds and ensure these products transition to production according to specific cost, quality, and capacity targets.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?