Associate Cyber Security Strategic Consultant, Mandiant, Google Cloud
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Toronto, ON, Canada; Waterloo, ON, Canada; Montreal, QC, Canada.
Remote location(s): Ontario, CA; Quebec, CA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 1 year of information security experience
- Industry-standard cloud certifications (e.g., CCSP, CCSK, etc.) or other industry certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.)
- Knowledge of tools used in pen testing, security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, network and endpoint architecture, malware analysis, or other areas of security operations
- Understanding of security frameworks such as ISO 27001and NIST CSF, networking, TCP/IP protocols, and network topology
- Understanding of security controls for common platforms and devices, including Linux, OSX, and network equipment
About the job
Mandiant Security Consulting Services ensures the long-term success of our clients by providing talented, passionate, and specialized security expertise. Our Consultants partner with our clients to evaluate, create, develop, improve, and mature information security operations and programs. By utilizing the latest industry standards, we are able to develop defense forward information security programs for our clients.
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
- Provide guidance on building and/or maturing information security programs, and the implementation of tools and technologies used for enterprise security.
- Evaluate client needs, coordinate design for a solution, and clearly communicate the value proposition of complex and highly technical subjects.
- Implement and/or assess existing security controls.
- Provide knowledge of tools and technologies used for enterprise security.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?