Data Analytics Sales Specialist, Google Cloud
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- 7 years of experience promoting analytics, data warehousing, or data management software
- Experience planning, pitching, and executing a territory sales strategy
- Experience executing commercial and legal negotiations with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams
- Experience working with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to build business cases for transformation and the accompanying plan for implementation
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors
- Experience in DA technology stack (e.g., Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, Hadoop/Spark Data lakes, Columnar Data Warehouses, Data Streaming, ETL, and Data governance)
- Knowledge of Google Cloud DA offerings (e.g., BigQuery, Looker, DataProc, PubSub, etc.)
- Ability to engage and influence executive stakeholders as a business advisor and thought leader
- Excellent business acumen and people management skills
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Own your number, calibrate the business against the Objectives and Key Results (OKR), and forecast and report the state of the business.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers as the Data Analytics subject matter expert, influencing long-term strategic direction.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans, including a broader enterprise plan across key verticals, with a focus on generating greenfield accounts.
- Assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud Data and Analytics solutions, articulate key solution differentiators and the measurable business impact.
- Work with Google Account and Technical teams to develop and drive pipelines, and provide expertise. Develop go-to-market efforts with Google Cloud Platform Partners.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?