Operations Program Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in finance, economy, business, supply chain, engineering, or computer science.
- Experience with program management or supporting multiple projects.
- Experience with managing engineering bill of materials (BOM), product change management, and product data management.
- 5 years of experience in consumer electronics.
- Experience with product development from prototype and production to end-of-life.
- Experience with product life-cycle management systems (e.g., Oracle Agile or Siemens Teamcenter).
- Ability to influence peers and managers in cross-functional and global teams.
- Excellent computer application, organization, attention to detail, and adaptive learning skills.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices and Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices and Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Engage with engineering and product teams to plan product lifecycle management activities (e.g., Parts, Bill Of Materials (BOM), Engineering Changes, etc.).
- Prioritize activities across multiple projects with management.
- Ensure the Product BOM is complete and accurate throughout the product lifecycle.
- Lead the product lifecycle management processes and policies, and drive adoption with stakeholders.
- Manage project risks and resolve issues/escalations.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?