Strategy Analyst, Workspace, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Kirkland, WA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, enterprise software, or similar organizations
- 1 years of experience collaborating with executive stakeholders
- 1 year of experience with growth strategy
- 1 year of experience in strategy within the business Software/SaaS domain
- 1 year of experience working in a business environment with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., across engineering, product, technical program management, Mergers and Acquisitions, or operations) and directly collaborating and building trust with executive management
- Understanding of productivity and collaboration category dynamics, competitive landscape, product differentiation, and/or Go-to-Market
- Experience executing strategic and operational initiatives in an ambiguous environment
- Experience performing detailed business analysis of potential strategic recommendations (e.g., valuation and Mergers and Acquisitions analysis, partnership opportunities, and/or operational optimization)
About the job
As a Strategy Analyst, you will support multiple projects, deliver on research and analytical efforts, and partner with executive leadership in Google Workspace, their direct reports, and cross-functional partners to set and communicate strategy and decision-making with the broader organization. You will also partner closely with team members within the Business and Operations team and key cross-functional partners to align and lead strategies and business decisions.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $87,000-$126,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Support strategic initiatives across Workspace, developing recommendations to the leadership team by analyzing strategic questions, developing and analyzing data, identifying priorities, and aligning with cross-functional partners across Engineering, Product, Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships, Customer Experience, Marketing, and Sales.
- Deliver on multiple strategy projects including research and analysis, drafting strategy documents and presentation materials, stakeholder management, communicating findings or recommendations to leadership, and landing the project team's work.
- Develop an understanding and strategic narrative across all components of the Workspace business and in particular areas (e.g., Go-To-Market (GTM) execution, pricing, product launches, M&A, etc.).
- Synthesize and communicate decisions between executive management and the broader organization to ensure strategy and priority alignment.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?