Consulting Account Lead, Google Cloud
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience working with executives and driving customer development programs.
- Experience managing customer organizational structures, developing technology programs, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation, and on-time delivery.
- Experience driving digital development using cloud-based solutions (IaaS/PaaS) and managing initiatives across engineering, sales, support, and services.
- Master's degree in Management, Technical, or Engineering field.
- 20 years of experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Experience leading large enterprise organizations through a people, process, and technology transformation of building and operating legacy, on-premise software to run full speed as a digital native in the public cloud.
- Experience with data center migration strategies, collaborating with channel partners/systems integrators.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud ecosystem.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and program management skills.
About the job
In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor to Google Cloud customers by enabling them to use Google Cloud products to achieve their business objectives. You will partner with customers to develop and execute success plans (e.g., organizational, programmatic, technical strategies) to meet their business objectives and stakeholder goals.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive the adoption and on-boarding of Google Cloud at key organizations to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Create value for customers by partnering to define success and build a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand customers business within their industry and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Guide IT executives through the organizational changes needed to unlock the full value of the cloud, and help them staff, train, and align their team members and partners to deliver on their cloud transformation.
- Partner with customer-facing Account teams and executives to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?