Enterprise Architect, Professional Services, Google Cloud
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience performing customer-facing services focused on translating enterprise customer needs into cloud architectures and approaches.
- Experience in developing solution architectures through system design techniques.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time as required.
- Experience in implementing large-scale Google Cloud or software projects in corporate environments.
- Experience working with cloud architecture with a broad set of enterprise use cases.
- Understanding of modern application migration and modernization approaches.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and influencing skills.
About the job
As an Enterprise Architect, you'll work with customers to transform their businesses through the use of Google Cloud Platform. You'll also work cross-functionally to provide pre-business enterprise architecture support, solutions delivery/migration, and engineering expertise for Google’s customers. You will also help inform the scope of services, staffing, and timelines. In addition, you will advise customers on architecture best practices and architectural blueprints as the foundation for migration to Google Cloud.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Recommend and document migration paths, integration strategies, and application architectures required to successfully implement complete solutions using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Oversee delivery excellence, exceptional customer satisfaction, and accurate estimation of customer outcomes.
- Work with prospects looking to move their enterprise IT estate to public/hybrid cloud, including providing enterprise architecture, direction, and recommended professional services to enable digital transformation.
- Drive the capturing, developing, and sharing of best practices internally and externally to accelerate implementations.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?