Technical Account Manager, Public Sector, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, working with stakeholders and generating customer technical implementations or transformation programs.
- Experience supporting enterprise customers in cloud operations technical support, escalation management, or IT consulting.
- Master's degree in Management, Technical, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementation, or transformation programs.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Knowledge of IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, and content delivery networks.
- Ability to pass an enhanced US government background check.
About the job
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $83,000-$120,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive feature development. Lead across multiple workstreams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and develop roadmaps. Manage business reviews and executive sessions to understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partner with teams to ensure customer success moments. Work with customers and support to guide issues and escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate Google Cloud adoption.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?