Technology Solutions Consultant, Google Cloud Security
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in security engineering, security operations, vulnerability management, incident management, security assessments, or security assurance/compliance.
- Experience with SIEM, identity/access management, network security, system administration, data protection, security log analysis, and pen testing.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Certification in Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Project Management Professional (PMP), or Certified Internal Auditor.
- Experience with industry compliance and security standards and frameworks (e.g., Mitre, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOC 1 and 2).
- Experience with automating IT processes with scripting and coding.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will deliver the full breadth of capability of our Mandiant Advantage platform including Security Validation, Threat Intelligence, Attack Surface Management, and Alert Investigation and Prioritization. In this role, you will be responsible for owning the customer experience and engagement. This includes guiding customers with planning the use of Mandiant Advantage, leading the deployment of the platform, identifying the early wins, and driving the operational use of the solution.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Consult and guide customers on the deployment, configuration, and adoption of Mandiant Advantage to help improve their ability to detect, block, alert and respond to cyber security threats.
- Collaborate with the Mandiant Advantage Engineering teams on suggested features and opportunities for improving the products.
- Serve as a technical security advisor and resolve technical issues for customers.
- Travel up to 20% of the time as needed.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?