Application Modernization Cloud Migration Consultant, Professional Services
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
- 5 years of experience in customer-facing projects and troubleshooting with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience architecting, developing, and maintaining technical solutions in virtualized environments.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Kubernetes, GKE, and EKS.
- Experience with a cloud computing environment focused on one or more of the following areas: infrastructure, storage, platforms, and data.
- Experience with customer-facing migration, including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
- Experience in systems design.
- Experience working with Istio and/or Anthos.
- Experience with multi-cloud or hybrid cloud environments.
- Ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions, including data flows, common interfaces, APIs, and methods available.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customers to shape a program of work to meet the business requirements and outcomes with Google consulting services.
- Interact with business and partner leads and technical stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solutions and consulting services.
- Execute project management responsibilities inclusive of scoping activities, structuring a team, and delivering in a timeline during consulting engagement.
- Work with geographically dispersed internal teams, Product, and Engineering to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies, and published assets.
- Understand customer needs and help shape long-term product strategy.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?