Administrative Business Partner, Google Pay
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years of experience working with executives or supporting teams on the Administrative front.
- 5 years of experience working in direct executive support.
- Experience with calendar management over international time zones, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Ability to collaborate and effectively communicate across a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities independently.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to project manage.
About the job
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Establish trust and partnerships with cross-functional teams and executives of the organization you are supporting.
- Lead and manage adhoc programmes to further business goals.
- Manage administrative tasks with minimal supervision (e.g., calendar management, travel scheduling, executive expense management, event and budget management).
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?