Software Test Engineer, Wearables
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience coding/testing on automation, debugging and triage.
- Experience as a technical lead providing both technical guidance and mentorship to engineers.
- Experience building automation stations for testing embedded devices with iOS or Android.
- Experience with hardware communication interfaces such as USB, UART, I2C, SPI.
- Experience with connectivity technologies such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi.
- Experience with Mobile App automation tools such as UIAutomator or Appium.
About the job
- Develop scalable and reliable automated tests and frameworks for testing embedded hardware devices.
- Own and drive wearables testing and performance strategies for quality and own a technical area and deliver polished automation solutions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and strive to come up with optimal and creative solutions.
- Interface with counterparts, stakeholders and peers to drive team and test strategies.
- Drive to improve software productivity processes and methodologies.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?