Security Cloud Migration Consultant, Professional Services
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Buenos Aires, Argentina; São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia.
Remote location(s): Brazil; Chile; Colombia; Mexico.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience architecting, developing, or maintaining secure cloud solutions.
- Experience managing internal/customer-facing projects to completion, and working with Engineering teams, Sales, and Partners.
- Experience advising and delivering strategic outcomes.
- 7 years of experience in security architecture or security engineering.
- Experience securing Google Cloud or other cloud environments.
- Experience in cloud security delivered in customer-facing roles.
- Experience understanding attacks and mitigation methods in network protocols, secure network design, operating system internals and hardening, web application security, authentication and access control, and similar.
- Knowledge of security principles.
About the job
As a Security Cloud Migration Consultant, you will help shape businesses of all sizes and use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.You'll provide technical guidance to customers adopting Google Cloud Platform services. You will also provide best practices on secure foundational cloud implementations, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications, cloud-ready application architectures, and more. You'll also provide prescriptive guidance in ensuring customers receive the best of what Google Cloud Platform (GCP) can offer.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Provide domain expertise in cloud security and compliance. Be a trusted technical advisor to customers, and solve complex cloud security and compliance challenges.
- Work with customers to design and develop cloud security architectures and solutions to meet and exceed their security requirements through thorough discussions, strategic presentations/recommendations, and implementation in the Google Cloud environment.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations by adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders. Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- Manage disparate executive stakeholders within customer environments to deliver consensus and drive positive customer outcomes on the Google Cloud platform.
- Travel regularly in region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?