Chrome Enterprise Customer Engineer
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA.
- 5 years of experience in project management working with cross-functional teams.
- 5 years of experience working with Enterprise operating systems including Chrome.
- 5 years of experience architecting and supporting software deployment for enterprises, primarily within Device Management solutions and end user computing.
- Experience in the following areas of IT infrastructure: Networking (VPN, Wireless, protocols), Identity Management (SSO, SAML, ActiveDirectory), and Security (VPN, firewalls).
- Experience with application development across web, Android, and Enterprise applications and services.
- Familiarity with Android and Chrome (e.g., Linux system architecture/administration, Java/HTML5 development, Android development, ADB, etc.).
About the job
As a Chrome Enterprise Customer Engineer, you will engage with customers to understand their business and technical requirements. You'll support and train current partners and drive recruitment of new strategic partners. In this role, you will facilitate making customer's work more productive, mobile, and collaborative while helping colleagues problem solve key technical issues for our customers.
Chrome OS delivers quality computing at scale to provide universal and unfettered access to information, entertainment, and tools. Our mission is to empower anyone to create and access information freely through fast, secure, simple, and intelligent computing.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $128,000-$192,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Work with companies, partners, and government agencies to ease their transition to Chrome Enterprise, an enterprise solution encompassing Chrome Browser, Chrome OS, and management capabilities.
- Work with the Sales Team to help customers and partners understand the power of Google Chrome in the Enterprise, explaining technical features, and problem-solving key technical issues.
- Engage with customers to understand their business and technical requirements in order to present Google's most aligned product offering.
- Liaise with the Product Management, Marketing, and Engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google's Chrome Platform.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.