Marketing Manager, Devices and Services (German, English)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in retail marketing, In-store/online merchandising, channel marketing or partner co-marketing
- Experience in the telco, retail or hardware manufacturing industry
- Ability to speak and write in German and English fluently
- Experience with project management and attention to detail in execution
- Ability to work effectively across functions and geographies
- Excellent creative judgment, analytical skills, and marketing mix knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand partners’ strategic background
- Ability to speak and write in French
About the job
As part of the Retail Marketing team, you will join a team of retail specialists, creatives, experience designers, producers, product marketers, go-to-market strategists and brand managers whose mission it is to fundamentally change how people shop. Guiding your team's search for how to bring innovation and fresh thinking to retail environments is the question: "What if Google was a place?". You may be responsible for managing retail executions, both online and offline, for Google products such as Pixel, Google Home, Google wearables and more. Regularly, you provide guidance to retail partners on how to best bring Google ecosystems to life in retail environments.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Prepare, coordinate, and execute marketing initiatives to support Hardware launches across geographies.
- Own localisation and implementation of marketing assets from product positioning to packaging and retail assets.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute BTL Marketing initiatives, Google-led and with Retail and Carrier partners.
- Drive partner strategy with cross-functional team (e.g., Hardware Partnerships and Operations).
- Build and manage marketing relationships with partners as well as planning and coordinating local initiatives for Google Store.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?