Technical Account Manager, Pixel Carrier Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Wireless Communications.
- Experience with Android and Mobile Phone Testing.
- Master's degree in an Engineering or a technical field.
- Experience with Carrier certification/PTCRB/GCF certification.
- Experience programming (e.g., Java, C, Bash, Python).
- Understanding of cellular radio technologies.
- Excellent planning, communication, and project management skills.
About the job
As a Technical Account Manager, you are responsible for providing technical solutions and managing relationships with Google's largest and most strategic online publishers. As a liaison between clients and our technical staff, you flawlessly lead deployments, implementations and integrations of a variety of our product lines (such as Search, Mobile, Video and Commerce). From monitoring product performance to debugging and troubleshooting product code, you are the resident expert that addresses partner needs. You are a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for client management.
The Google Pixel team focuses on designing and delivering the world's most helpful mobile experience. The team works on shaping the future of Pixel devices and services through some of the most advanced designs, techniques, products, and experiences in consumer electronics. This includes bringing together the best of Google’s artificial intelligence, software, and hardware to build global smartphones and create transformative experiences for users across the world.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders for any technical matter.
- Analyze new network features and gather operator requirements to provide guidance and feedback to engineering and product managers.
- Support and drive the carrier and industry approvals of wireless devices.
- Report project status, prioritize tasks, analyze issues and logs, drive them to resolution with the hardware and software engineering team.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?