Head of Sales, Workspace, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of sales experience in the technology industry and SaaS platform sales.
- 5 years of experience leading and managing a team.
- Experience with marketing or sales support in developing product, solution messaging, narratives, and value propositions.
- Experience in customer engagement and growing the business/product.
- Experience advocating products to C-level executives or consulting in Google Cloud-based (SaaS) technologies.
- Experience partnering with and selling to corporate customers.
- Technical depth and experience in Google Cloud computing.
- Excellent cross-functional leadership, organization, project management, collaboration, and written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $125,000-$190,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Hire, coach, and drive a high performance team to deliver against assigned retention and growth goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience.
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work to maximize business results and open opportunities with enterprise customers.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Manage an account management team focused on executive-level engagements coupled with scale and growth opportunities.
- Achieve and forecast quarterly goals, maintain high retention rates in the customer base, discover and close growth opportunities.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.