Head of Creator Partnerships, YouTube
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience in the content production, distribution, or digital market place.
- Experience in people management.
- Experience with building digital media rights agreements.
- Experience working with broadcasters, creators, and enterprise partners.
- Experience with presenting and public speaking.
- Ability to learn technological concepts, financial models, and product features.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys to discuss complete agreements.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
About the job
As the Head of Creator Partnerships for YouTube, you will be responsible for managing YouTube’s content objectives. You will inspire, educate, and align with creators and content partners so they have a greater understanding of how YouTube’s tools and platforms can grow their viewership. You will manage existing partnerships, launch new relationships, and manage business growth objectives. You will work as a cross-functional lead for the YouTube Product and Business across the markets including managing business opportunities, anticipating, resolving business issues, and tracking against key metrics to recommend and execute vertical content strategies.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Lead a team of business development and account management professionals responsible for managing business relationships with YouTube creators and other content partners.
- Lead in defining content objectives and managing alignment across Marketing, Operations, Sales, and other cross-functional teams.
- Provide insight, understanding, and leadership for region specific challenges and opportunities.
- Develop and recommend business strategies working with cross-functional teams at Google and YouTube.
- Advocate for the YouTube product, content, and user stories.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?