Design Verification Manager, Silicon
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in driving/leading functional verification across one or more of IPs, subsystems and System on a Chip (SoC).
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in people management, team leadership, building teams and motivating/developing team members.
- Experience in different verification techniques and methodologies (e.g., C/Asm based testing, Formal, GLS, UPF, UVM).
- Experience leading design verification of multiple complex IPs and subsystems.
- Experience driving cross-functional teams for high quality tape-outs.
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google's services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world's largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
In this role, you will work on the verification of Google SoC offerings. You will collaborate with Hardware Architects, Design and Verification Engineers for functional and performance verification of the interconnect and memory consistency. You will work on developing Value Improvement Practices (VIPs) for protocols supported by our interconnect, and closely collaborate in the deployment of the verification stack across a heterogeneous set of IPs. You will verify interconnects and develop the associated methodologies and tools needed to solve the problem.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Drive and execute the verification methodology for the next generation configurable interconnects and subsystems.
- Collaborate with Architecture, Design, Software teams to define the overall verification strategy of our IPs and subsystems.
- Be the primary point of contact for subsystem design verification and SoC functional verification for cross-functional teams.
- Manage Engineering team and grow Engineering talent.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?