Web3 Strategic Go-To-Market Lead
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in strategy or business development.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Experience managing and growing relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally.
- Experience as a technologist working with Web3 technologies and concepts such as blockchains, digital assets, dApps, and/or cryptocurrency.
- Experience building and scaling GTM programs across external partners and/or customers.
- Experience working with Google Cloud technologies or other hyperscalers.
- Ability to speak with technical integrity to decision makers across the evolving Web3 landscape.
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive the development of strategic and quantitative market analysis to identify and prioritize business opportunities to pursue.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for joint business opportunities and drive program execution across all aspects of the joint GTM, including lead generation, enablement, and joint business activities.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Leverage Web3 expertise to advance the technical relationship with customers, including product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work, and recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure.
- Collaborate with a range of internal constituents and work with Google Cloud cross-functional leadership to define, present, launch, and drive co-promote initiatives.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?