Sales Operations Lead, Devices and Services Business Organization
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in business/forecasting modeling and analytical tools/techniques (statistics, predictive modeling).
- Experience in deriving deep insights through data mining and analytics.
- Experience structuring analysis using spreadsheet/presentation software.
- Experience managing a team.
- Experience in problem-solving/analysis.
- Experience working with Anaplan models.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment, with limited direction, balancing competing priorities.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and people skills.
About the job
The APAC Sales Operations team is a core part of the regional DSBO Business Operations team. We are responsible for managing the business forecast and operational processes required to drive sales efficiency and establish and exceed our sales goals. In this role, you will manage the team of APAC DSBO sales operations specialists, leading sales planning, forecast processes, and goal setting across all business units (Phones, Home, and Health) and APAC countries. You will participate in shaping Supply and Demand Planning strategies in alignment with financial budgets and projections, working with cross-functional teams to maximize market share potential and business goals.
The Hardware Partnerships team was formed with the purpose of bringing the best of Google’s software and hardware to our users by bringing to market and distributing a Google-branded hardware portfolio. The team is responsible for managing all partnerships with carriers, retailers and resellers worldwide. This includes the partnerships for products such as Pixel, Daydream View, Google Wifi, Google Nest Thermostat, Chromecast Ultra and Google Home.
- Manage the team to deliver forecasts for Strategic Partners as well as country level forecast adjustments for monthly and annual forecast cycles, developing and maintaining mastery of Google forecasting tools and processes.
- Monitor crucial operational processes to ensure operational teams are working towards monthly/quarterly/annual plans.
- Be key point of contact for global teams with regards to sales planning and goal setting processes, implementing global tools and processes while representing regional interests in key fora in tool, process creation, and implementation.
- Support the planning cycle by providing insights into channel performance, business, trends, and growth rate.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?